Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sun, Warmth, Florida

Next week I will be in Orlando, Florida for PittCon. Pittcon is the world’s annual premier Conference and Exposition on laboratory science. It is organized by The Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy, a Pennsylvania not-for-profit educational corporation.

I am excited to meet these professionals from all over the world and learn more about their work, their culture, and their language concerns. Isn't is always exciting and exotic to meet new people? I always wonder what their lives are like where they live - is it more exciting, harder, is the food more delicious, are their lives an adventure to me?

I will wrtie more details about this event while there and hopefully share some of the interesting moments I have there. At least, let's hope they are interesting!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey leave me a comment.